Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Others

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7wizards!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chobots Comics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chobots Scrapbooks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contact Us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Friday 19 March 2010
Hello Chobots,
I'm here to tell you very useful information! We're gonna talk about scammers and how to protect yourselves.
So I'd like to give you a few examples of scamming. ATTENTION! Don't let them cheat you!

First example. If you see someone saying "I can make you a citizen/agent/moderator!"

Do NOT trust and do NOT give out your password!

Example two. Once when I was playing with my secret account one chobot told me: "Wow! Know what? I have 500 000 bugs!


My friend knows a cheat! And I can tell it to you if you give me your pass!"

And know what? I didn't see that chobot anymore ;)

Don't trust and DON'T tell your password!!!


Example three. If you see someone saying:


"I can give you my member account on CP or smth but you have to give me your chobots password!"


STOP! DON'T do that! Don't give out your password!

It was a short guide 'Protect yourself' :) Now you are armed and can recognize a typical scammer!

But let's talk about things you have to do if you were scammed.


It's a pity but it's not the end of the world ;) Everything is under control!
So listen, if a scammer changes your pass and you can't log on - don't worry!


All you have to do is restore your pass! It's simple :) Look:


After clicking 'Restore it' you see this


Just type your email address you used during the registration and check your mail.
After you get an email with your current password you have to change it.


Log on Chobots and click 'Menu' button and choose 'Change your password' option.


You have to change it to something different!
And you'll have your account back ;)
So if you follow these simple rules you'll be safe!

All credits to Hiki for this post| Official Blog

2 comments:

Twilite Dawn said...

But then, someone could actually hack you and ban you. Some people say you can't register the same account. If that happens, I would contact Chobots and tell them that it wasn't you, they will probably give you your account back ;D
~Naturaldragon

Twilite Dawn said...

BTW, "hack" is when someone actually changes your account password and messes around with your chobot, or get onto your account with absolutely no info about your account at all. "Scam" is when someone tells you that they will give/do something for you if you give/do something for them first, and then you don't actually get what that person said.
"Scam" is easy to avoid; its "hack" that you can't prevent D= but both "hack" and "scam" can go away from your account ;)
~Naturaldragon

Followers

Snowman!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Play Chobots!

Blog Archive